Weight Loss Clinic in Riverview, FL
Phase 1: Initial visit
- EKG and Bloodwork
- Consultation with Dr.Diana Roque
- Body analysis and weigh-in with your friendly weight loss coach
- We walk you through your diet guide and set-up your online account
- 1-2 Week supply of appetite suppressants and injection/injections (depending on the program you choose)
Phase 2: Weight loss phase
- Weekly or bi-weekly follow-up visits
- Your weigh in with weight loss coach
- 1 -2 week supply of injection/injections and supplements
- Asses your weight loss, and make changes based on your diet
Phase 3 Maintenance phase
- Weaned off appetite suppressants
- Come in on a monthly , or bi-weekly basis for our B-12 (lipo-injection)
- Weigh-in with weight loss coach
Learn more about our different weight loss programs in Riverview, FL
You can switch between programs and only pay the follow-up visit with no upcharge!
Optimum Energy Weight Loss Program
Many of our patients then consider our program or genetic testing.
You and your little one’s health:
- It is not recommended for nursing mothers to use appetite suppressants.
Medical Weight Loss in Riverview, FL
For more information about how we can help you lose weight click here, visit our weight loss clinic in Riverview, or schedule an appointment by calling us at (813) 671-7570. You can also text us at 844-303-6559. We do not believe in just handing out pills and injections, but seek to truly help you lose weight. Find out how we can help today!